(gif cred: arizonasrobbins)
"you are love, you are light, and you are good enough just the way you are." - sara ramirez
forever in love with my beautiful girlfriend.
"And every time I look at you, it’s like the first time"
thank you so, so much! <3
I was tagged by mcbrilliant <3
Answer 11 questions then write your own 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer them!
1. What is your favorite fictional character and why?
callie torres is my favorite fictional character because i can really relate to her. she also gives me strength to keep moving forward and to live my life with love. i think she’s the ultimate role model.
2. What’s the coolest thing you’ve been for Halloween?
well, i personally liked when i was callie for like a few halloweens in a row. but i think my coolest costume was probably a zombie.
3. What is your greatest strength?
my creativity. it allows me to express myself in a way that doesn’t feel awkward or forced.
4. What are your favorite and least favorite words?
favorite - fuck. least favorite - moist.
5. Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
this is a hard one! possibly esmeralda? we have similar eye color and hair color.
6. What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
omg, when i was in elementary school, i told my friends that i had an older sister. that was also the stupidest lie i’ve ever told because these are friends that came over almost every single day. i think they would notice if i had an older sister.
7. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
asking meghan to be my girlfriend. i’m not trying to be cheesy or anything, but she really changed my life in so many ways. i’m a lot more confident and happier than i’ve ever been in my entire life. she makes me want to get my shit together, you know?
8. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
a little bit of both! though my old therapist used to tell me that i plan way too much.
9. What are some things that scare you?
losing the people i love, airplanes, any kind of insect, failure, and shonda rhimes.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
i wanted to be a pirate. don’t ask me why because i have no clue. i just thought i’d make a badass female pirate.
11. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
i generally notice how they carry themselves in a social setting. for instance, if they walk with confidence or kind of have their head down; that’s something that i’ll pick up on immediately for some reason.
- 1. What song best describes your life at this exact moment?
- 2. Who is your role model?
- 3. Name five things you like about yourself.
- 4. What has been the greatest moment of your life so far?
- 5. OTP?
- 6. If you could have dinner with anyone (real or fictional, alive or dead), who would it be?
- 7. What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
- 8. Do you think the 10 year old you would be proud of who you turned out to be so far?
- 9. What is your favorite quote?
- 10. Name 3 things that make you happy.
- 11. Are you the type of person to be open with how you feel or are you more closed off?
I’m tagging: calliettorres // sarasmirez // nayariverasdorsey // drtessarosetorres // ohnojauregui // lexiessgrey // leahsmurphy // faulkingawesome // agaysongbird // thatbeatgeneration // arizonarobins
thank you so very much, lovely! :)
Going to see Cirque Du Soleil this afternoon. I’m having a wonderful Sunday so far!